Press Release / Games & Entertainment / Music Recording Global Market Briefing 2017
Music Recording Global Market Briefing 2017
By Marketing on November 30 2016 | 18 Views
Music recording industry has different types of establishments such as record production establishments, music publishing establishments, integrated record production/distribution establishments, musi
Music Recording Global Market Briefing 2017 Released By The Business Research Company
Music recording industry has different types of establishments such as record production establishments, music publishing establishments, integrated record production/distribution establishments, music recording studios and other music recording industries.
The global music recording market is expected to grow to nearly $xx billion in 2020. Increased use of mobiles and tablets will be one of the factors affecting the market growth. Accessing to music on mobile platforms has increased significantly in recent years and is expected to grow in the future too. Increase in internet use and growth in smart phones and tablets are the primary reasons for this trend. As per a study by CISCO, mobile video viewing was responsible for xx% of total mobile data traffic in 2014 and is expected to increase by nearly 15-fold in the forecast period. By the end of 2019, xx% of mobile traffic will be video content.
• Record Production Establishments are primarily engaged in audio record production. These establishments have contracts with artists for the production of original master recordings.
• Music Publishing Establishments primarily engage in acquiring and registering copyrights for musical compositions in accordance with the law. They also engage in promoting and authorizing the use of these compositions.
• Integrated Record Production/Distribution Establishments engage in releasing, promoting and distributing sound recordings. They manufacture or arrange for the manufacture of recordings such as audio tapes/cassettes and CDs (Compact Discs) and promote and distribute these products to wholesalers, retailers, or directly to the public.
• Music Recording Studios –primarily engage in providing facilities and technical expertise for music recording in a studio. These establishments may provide audio services for film, television, and video productions.
• Other Music Recording Industries engage in providing services such as the audio recording of meetings and conferences.
Global Music Recording Market, Split By Segments, 2016, $ Billion
• The Music Recording Global Market Briefing Report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the music recording market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
• Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the music recording market and suggests approaches.
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the music recording market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Markets Covered: Music Production, Recording Studios, Music Publishing
• Companies Mentioned: Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Warner Music
• Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
• Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
• Data: Market value in $ billions.
• Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
• Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
• Music Recording Market Characteristics 2
• Music Recording Market Historic Growth 2
• Drivers of the Market 2
• Restraints on the Market 2
• Music Recording Market Forecast 2
• Drivers of the Market 2
• Restraints on the Market 2
• Global Music Recording Compared To Other Segments Of Film And Sound Market 2
• Music Recording Compared To Other Segments Of Film And Sound Market, Historic and Forecast 2
• Music Recording Market Geography Split 2
• Global Music Recording Market, Historic and Forecast Growth, By Region, 2012 – 2020 2
• Music Recording Market Competitors 2
• Universal Music Group 2
• Sony Music Entertainment 2
• Warner Music Group 2
• Music Recording Market Key Mergers and Acquisitions 2
• Music Recording Market Trends and Strategies 2
• Wearable Tech blends with Streaming Music for New User Experience 2
• Virtual Reality in the Music Industry 2
• High Competition in Streaming Music 2
• Appendix 2
• NAICS Definitions Of Industry Covered In This Report 2
• Research Methodology 2
• Abbreviations 2
• Currencies 2
• Research Inquiries 2
• The Business Research Company 2
List of Tables
• Table 1: Global Music Recording Market, Historic Market Size, 2012-2016, $ Billion 2
• Table 2: Global Music Recording Market, Forecast Market Size, 2016-2020, $ Billion 2
• Table 3: Global Music Recording Market, Split By Region, 2016, $ Billion 2
• Table 4: Global Music Recording Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2012-2020 2
• Table 5: Global Music Recording Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2016, Percentage (%) 2
Table of Figures
• Figure 1: Global Music Recording Market, Historic Market Size, 2012-2016, $ Billion 2
• Figure 2: Global Music Recording Market, Forecast Market Size, 2016-2020, $ Billion 2
• Figure 3: Global Music Recording Market, Comparison With Other Film And Sound Segments, 2016 2
• Figure 4: Global Music Recording Compared To Other Segments Of Film And Sound, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate 2
• Figure 5: Global Music Recording Market, Split By Region, 2016, $ Billion 2
• Figure 6: Global Music Recording Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2012-2020 2
• Figure 7: Global Music Recording Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2016, Percentage (%) 2
• Music Recording Global Market is a detailed report giving a unique insight into this market. The report is priced at $1000 for an individual user. To use across your office the price is $1500 and $2000 if you wish to use across a multinational company.
• Clients are able to input on the design of the report and highlight points of special interest.
About The Business Research Company
Visit TheBusinessResearchCompany.com or call +447443439350, +918897263534 or +919160996838 for more information on this and many other titles.
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has research professionals at its offices in the UK, India and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.
The Business Research Company’s management have more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world’s largest organizations.
The Business Research Company’s Consultants have master’s qualifications from top institutes and include MBAs, MSCs, CFAs and CAs. The Business Research Company’s Consultants gain training and qualifications from the Market Research Society and are trained in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics.
Follow us on:
| Latest Exclusive Press Release